Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day! (There are strangers in my photos.)

2.19 collage

Apologies for the delays in posting, folks. I've been slacking on the outfit photos and spending lots of (much needed) time with friends. That's a good excuse, right? For instance, these photos were taken a couple of weekends ago when I was with some girlfriends for a trip downtown and to the movies to see "The Vow." Sometimes I like girly movies. And Channing Tatum. Hottie McWow.

I'm about to ask a question that might get me kicked out of the hipster club. (Just kidding, I was never in it. But it might make you question my coolness.)

Is anyone as excited as I am about going to see "Titanic" in 3D? No? I didn't think so. But I'm confident I can find at least one friend to join me in a viewing. I loved that movie when it was in theaters and saw it multiple times.

So I'm currently accepting applications for friends who want to see the movie with me. I'm not kidding folks. I want to see Leo's "Jack" on the big screen one more time.

2.19.2 collage
Old Navy pants, cowl and necklace, husband's blazer and sweater (thanks, hubs!), TOMS ballet flats <-- Yes! I got 'em!


No comments:

Post a Comment