Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Talking on the phone with my hair pulled back tight

IMG_4754
Old Navy vest, scarf, boots and coat, gifted jeans and earrings, Banana Republic satchel, Android phone

Ah, yes. A title that simply describes what I'm doing in these photos. Super boring. I apologize.


IMG_4756

Sometimes, when I go to my little alley to take my photos, I feel super awkward. Especially if lots of other people are using the alley to walk through. The nerve. My strategy? I call someone on the phone or check my email, sneakily set up my camera with self-timer, and photograph myself in real action shots. In these photos, I'm talking to my dad, if you must know.

You. Guys.

I went to see MuteMath last night with some friends. It's been almost six years (SIX!) since I saw them, and they are even more spectacular. The lead singer entered the crowd multiple times--once on a air mattress supported by us audience folks. Even the drummer came out into the crowd with a snare drum. Seriously entertaining stuff.

Oh! In these next photos you get a close-up of my phone talking! Get excited.

1.31 collage

No comments:

Post a Comment