Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Keeps the Doctor Away



If an apple a day keeps the doctor away, will this top keep him away for a few months?

No. Because that's silly. But it is a great top. Just menswear enough to be prim, but flowy enough to be comfortable and work perfectly with a pair of skinny jeans (these I've had for years) and some flats.

Thanks once again to the Gap for providing this lovely to add to my wardrobe. I imagine it'll be getting a lot of wear this fall, probably with more skinnies and the boots in this post.

On an unrelated note, I learned how to (pretty much) use iMovie today from the miracle of YouTube tutorials and I am creating some fun new video content that is sure to blow your mind. Well, not literally. And probably not figuratively, either. I don't want literal or figurative mind-goo getting in the way of your watching my video.

Anyway, I figured a new vlogging project would do me some good and help me learn a valuable online skill. Get ready for lots of fun transitions and title screens! And sample iMovie sound effects!


{Gap top (exactly, but different print) | Target jeggings (super old, but still going) | Banana Republic bag | Target shoes (similar) }

2 comments:

  1. that first photo of you is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever wanted to get free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete