Sunday, September 2, 2012

Latest Obsession: Knit dresses



You know I'm obsessed with scarves (especially this spaced-dyed infinity scarf), but now I've found my latest love: knit dresses.

They are PERFECT.

Comfortable. (Like fat pants for your WHOLE BODY!)

Wrinkle-free.

Figure flattering (and kind).

Easy. (I like outfits that consist on one article of clothing.)

Perfect.

This one is from the Gap (where else?). In fact, I returned to the Gap the same day these photos were taken to pick up another knit dress I had tried on earlier. I should probably stop for the season after that one, though. After all, I already have the perfect knit dress in my closet.

{Gap dress (exactly) | Gap scarf (exactly) | Banana Republic boots (exactly) }


P.S. If you're hungry, go pick up some drunken goat cheese from Trader Joe's. You won't regret it.

2 comments:

  1. This has nothing to do with your post...but I just saw you on TV! Mrs. Credit Karma! Haha...my husband and I are watching Pawn Stars and there you were during commercial time! You didn't tell me you were famous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee - It's true! Though not really famous, since I work for the company. It was fun making a commercial, though!

      Delete