Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Everybody, Everywear: Florals & Tooth Glue

This is me, being a participatory blogger!

Seriously, I would do this more often, but it always seems to sneak up on me. But not today! And it gave me another reason to style the dress borrowed from the lovely Syd. (You can have it back, now. And I promise I'll wash it.)

See other times I've styled this number here and here.

 Old Navy dress (borrowed), F21 jacket, Target leggings, Old Navy boots, college necklace

This look wasn't spot on for me, but it worked.

Totally switching gears, I went to the dentist today for the first time in, um, a long time (three years). The good news is that I've taken good care of my teeth and there aren't any issues. The weird news is that I still had some glue on my teeth. Left over from my braces.

That I had in the early 90's.

Yeah, really weird. And the dentist was like, "How weird that one one has just scraped this glue off." And she scraped it off in all of 30 seconds.


The end.

Florals | Everybody, Everywear

No comments:

Post a Comment