Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Knot #2

I told you I would tie a knot in my shirt again. Very exciting stuff going on in the life of my shirt today.

You know how I also told you that I'm not much of a thrifter? Well, I'm still not, but I am a bargain hunter.

Today I stopped by Old Navy and the Gap and got some ridiculous deals. I was so excited I made my husband let me show him what I bought. (My mom and I always used to do that to my dad, and Dad would feign interest like it was his job. We knew he was faking it, but we still delighted in bringing out our purchases for him to see.)



Don't worry. All of the purchases will make an appearance here.

Tomorrow I'm going to my second networking opportunity for work. It's a social media event, and my new, official title is "Social Media Manager," so I'm pretty stoked. I even have business cards to hand out.

 Gap top, Banana Republic sweater, Old Navy jeans, Madden boots

No comments:

Post a Comment