Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sometimes I Just Eat Popcorn For Dinner.

That's not really any big secret or confession, but it is a rather important part of getting to know me. Popcorn is a serious matter with Bethy.

I was really digging this outfit. It's not very Springy, actually kind of a Fall look. But Spring in San Francisco is frequently Fall-like, so it works.

 Old Navy top, pants, and scarf; Banana Republic boots; F21 bangle

On the docket this weekend is a very fun bachelorette party. It will involve a day at the spa by the pool, fun ladies, good food, and an evening out in the city.

It will be strange to slip on a bathing suit. Since moving to San Francisco I've probably worn a bathing suit approximately three times. To celebrate time number four, I bought a straw fedora to wear. It's been a busy week at work (still loving the job, but it's busy for sure!), so I'm ready to sip a cold drink in the cabana.

No comments:

Post a Comment