Monday, May 16, 2011

Ok, Ok. I'll get a guitar pick...

This was, what, last Thursday? It's been a tad busy, what with the out-of-town visitors, dancing the night away, crawfish eatin', karaoke all night, Bay to Breakers, and lots of food.

That was my weekend.

But on to the post. I've noticed that sometimes viewing my outfit photos right after snapping them gives me some insight. This time, it was that I really wanted to make this maxi dress look like a maxi skirt, but it just wasn't flattering. At all. The sweaters on top merely cut me off at a weird spot, so I opted for a cardigan, which is much better for my shape, I think.

I applaud you if you read all of that rambling. I'm extremely tired and can't really tell if I'm making sense.

 Old Navy dress, scarf and earrings, Urban Outfitters cardigan, Steve Madden boots

And I would just like to say, Brittney and Monkeyface, that I'll get a guitar pick, already.

Thanks for calling out my laziness. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment