Sunday, May 22, 2011

Hits and Misses. And Gross Things.

Something really gross happened to me earlier tonight.

There I was, sitting down to some alone time to catch up with "Parks and Rec" and a bowl of my favorite food: popcorn.

As I'm getting to the bottom of the bowl--my favorite part: the half-popped kernels--I saw something dark. And moving. With eight tiny legs. Yes. GROSS. It was a spider. In. My. Popcorn.

I was so grossed out.

And yet, strangely thankful that I didn't notice the spider until after I had finished enjoying my snack.

Gross.


Tomorrow is my lovely friend Christi's wedding. Having a Monday wedding is saving her a ton of money, so I gotta respect that. And the groom brewed all the beer for the reception, so major props to him! They are such a sweet couple, and she's been such a great friend since I moved to San Francisco. I can't wait to see them tie the knot.

This evening I tried on a ton of outfits for the wedding. I finally settled on one. It's not pictured. (That wouldn't be any fun!)


And now time for some shut eye. I've gotta go into work early to get a few hours in before wedding and party time!

No comments:

Post a Comment