Tuesday, June 14, 2011

30 for 30: The Blurry Picks!

Finally, I present to you my 30 for 30 picks! (And, yes, I know there are only 29.)

gifted, Gap x2, Banana Republic, Gap 

H&M, Old Navy, Gap x3

Cardigans: Target, Gap, Urban Outfitters
Tees: Old Navy x3
Tank: Old Navy 

Boots: Madden, Old Navy
Sandals: Gap
Converse
Oxfords: Banana Republic
Wedges: Target

Jackets: Old Navy x2
Jeans: gifted
Dresses: Banana Republic, Old Navy, Gap (Gap, Inc., represent!)

Let me explain a couple of things:

Boots: Two pairs? Yes, two pairs. It's San Francisco, people. I'll need 'em. Plus I can't wait to wear them with my white and hot pink dresses!

Hot pink and fluorescent yellow: Yeah, some out-there colors for me typically, but I'm excited to weave these colors (hopefully seamlessly) into my wardrobe.

No leggings: I reserve the right to add leggings. Because, once again, it's San Francisco. I'll count 'em as an accessory.

No shorts: San Francisco.

No skirts: I own a few skirts, but I rarely wear them. Maybe after the challenge is over I should be on the hunt for some good wardrobe-boosting skirts.

And it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment