Wednesday, June 8, 2011

D'oh! I nearly forgot to add a title.

Workout (Monday): 2 miles running
Shopping temptation radar: 4 (I've walked by Banana Republic on the way home, and I've been eying some of their new wedges. Pretty.)


I don't know what's up with my face in these pictures. Please ignore the smirky mouth and wide eyes. Ha. I look silly.

I have nothing to say. I'm sorry. Is that lame? Maybe a little. I'm trying to simultaneously blog and watch (confession) "Hoarders" with the hubs, and I just can't peel my eyes away from these people.
 Old Navy top and earrings, gifted jeans, Gap sweater, Mossimo wedges


These shoes have made it through their trial run. I've walked two miles in them two different days. And they hold up wonderfully. I pronounce them a good investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment