Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 1: Reevaluating

I ended up re-picking out my 30. Most of my picks stayed the same (you'll get a post in the mornin'), but I had to change up a couple of things.

For instance, this morning I had on a burnt orange T-shirt, to which the husband said, "too Fall." My justification for wearing it? I'm going to an SF Giants game with my office next week (so cool! I know!), and I wanted to have an orange top to wear there.

The hubs thought that was a silly reason to make one of my choices a very Fall choice. So I ditched it, and added this white-and-beige striped top. Probably a better choice.

 Banana Republic pants, Old Navy top, jacket, earrings and bracelet, Gap sandals. (Yep, my whole outfit is reppin' Gap, Inc. today!)

Today I took a break midday to go for a run. It was just too lovely of a day to resist. It was glorious. And much needed.

Did I mention I haven't kept up with my exercising everyday? Man, it's hard. Especially since I stopped being a morning person.

Did I not mention that?

Somewhere in my body chemistry I stopped liking getting up at 6am. (Yes, I actually used to like that.) I used to go to the gym in the morning, by choice. I'm hoping my body will have a turn-around, but for now I'm going to let myself sleep.

You're supposed to listen to your body, right?

30 for 30 picks, coming up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment