Friday, June 3, 2011

Awkward & Awesome Thursday

Target top, Urban cardi, Old Navy cords and necklace, Banana Republic boots


Awkward

~ Still waiting on news from the doc, enduring slight (thank goodness) discomfort in the meantime.
~ At first, I typed "Blobber" instead of "Blogger."
~ Still have several to-do's on my list at work. And it's already Friday.
~ Not succeeding in making a dish tonight for my friends' bday party tomorrow. (Sad face.)
~ Failing to exercise today, due mainly to the first awkward-ness. (I'll just add on an additional day at the end, k? K.


Awesome

~ Joining my friend Jenny for a surprise pm coffee break.
~ Thai for dinner and watching this movie with my pal, Christi. (Please note the all-star early-2000's cast. Including Sisqo, of "The Thong Song" fame.)
~ Red velvet cake at work for a co-worker's birthday. (I'll eat dairy and gluten if it means I get to enjoy a small slice of red velvet heaven.)
~ Tomorrow being Friday; the hubs returns!
~ The next 30 for 30 challenge starting oh so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment