Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy National Running Day

Day 1 workout: Ran 2.5 miles
Shopping temptation radar (idea borrowed from Shopfast 365): 0, and feeling fine


I nearly didn't make it to a workout today. I won't go into details, but a surprise visit to the doctor's office had me a bit frazzled.

But I managed to squeeze in a short run before my friend came over for our "LOST" viewing. (Yes, we're just now starting to appreciate this show. And we're still on the first season. So no spoilers, please.)

And it's a good thing I did, because it's National Running Day! I feel a little closer to my long-distance friend, Syd, because we both ran today. (Syd, your spider story reminded me of my popcorn story. Did you read that? At least you didn't find that spider in your popcorn!)

I decided to take along the phone to snap a few pictures of my run. So enjoy this little pictorial tour of my short run!








P.S. I'm missing the hubs. I'm looking forward to him being back and our friend's birthday burger bash on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment