Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 11: Red

My nose, that is.

Remember that baseball game I was heading to on Thursday? (The one that made me miss a 30 for 30 day?)

Well, the game was really fun, but my little nose got sunburned. See it's redness there in that photo?

OK, that's enough already about the nose.

This was Friday. I managed to snap some outfit photos before rushing off to work so I could leave early to catch the ferry. (Yep, that's where I am in that photo. And, nope, I don't know that guy in the shorts.)

It was a great day to catch the ferry with my Blue Bottle iced coffee in hand. And in Sausalito I enjoyed a seafood dinner and great catching-up time with some friends from my graduate school days. Man, it's be so cool to live in Sausalito. Too bad it would be more expensive than living here, since we'd have to get a car and pay to commute in on the ferry. Ah, well, it's a lovely place to visit in the meantime.

 Gap top, Banana Republic pants, Old Navy jean jacket and bracelet, Mossimo wedges

I love this outfit. Love. The top is just the slightest shade of pink and I love the little ruffle at the neckline. If only I had gotten this top in a secondary color.

No comments:

Post a Comment