Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 12: Wed

See what I did with today's title? It rhymes with yesterday's. Yeah, I write for a living. Can't you tell?

Saturday was my lovely friend Jenny's wedding. She's a friend from grad school who has followed me across the country. (OK, not really, she actually moved here because her now husband is in grad school at Stanford.)

The exciting part was that a bunch of my grad school buddies were in town for the event, so we all got a house together in Mill Valley. It was a really fun time. So fun that I was still recovering from the fun times this morning.

And, of course, I wore my hot pink dress! (The other two dresses in my 30 are all black and all white--neither very appropriate for a wedding.)

 Old Navy dress, earrings, bracelet, and purse, Mossimo wedges

Jenny was so beautiful and glowing on Saturday. See?


The hubs was also glowing. And apparently I make him cry when I give him hugs:

No comments:

Post a Comment