Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day 8: Bright

Y'all, I have a confession to make.

It kind of goes hand-in-hand with the confession I made earlier this month because it has to do with how I spend some of my free time.

I like summer television shows. Like "The Bachelorette" (I know what you're thinking, and don't say anything because I haven't watched last night's episode yet) and "The Glee Project" (what can I say, I'm a sucker for "Glee" and all things show choir).

I like to watch shows on my laptop while I'm catching up on blogs and editing photos, so I don't feel like i'm wasting too much time. (It's multitasking!) Plus, it's not like I wasn't productive tonight. I went to the grocery store and cooked dinner, so cut me some slack, people.

I just like making confessions (albeit small ones) on this blog. It seems like such a harmless place to address my little vices.

I also like watching cooking competition shows and "Top Model" shows from Australia and New Zealand. Perhaps that's just a weird confession.

 Old Navy top and necklace, Gap pants and sandals, F21 bangles

And I would just like you to know that I went into Nordstrom Rack today (why would I do that?? Oh, right. Because it's right beside Trader Joe's), and I had a pair of Nike running shorts in my hand. Marked down to $15. Hot pink. With black polka dots.

What did I do?

I put them back.

BAM. That's how committed I am to this shopping fast. I won't even break the fast for some cheap running shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment