Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 3: Wedged

You know, it's weird. This week has been busy, starting with rehearsals on Saturday. And yet, I'm feeling energized. I'm sure I'll crash by the weekend.

I've been thinking I'll reread the last Harry Potter book before seeing it in the theater (totally going to the midnight show). Like Jessica suggested, I'll be making some "reading dates" with myself. I know, I know. Harry Potter is no stretch for the 'ol brain muscles, but I think that's what I need right now.

I kind of forgot and just remembered again that next week my grad school pals with be in town for one of our friend's weddings. I am so excited. We have a fun bachelorette party night planned, and we're all staying in a house together. And there's a hot tub there.

Oh my goodness that will be wonderful. And lots of laughs, to be sure.

 Old Navy tank, gifted jeans, Target necklace, Mossimo wedges, necklace c/o Erskine College

No comments:

Post a Comment