Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 4: Awkward & Awesome

Awkward
  • This dress is a bit of a problem in the San Francisco wind. Fortunately, a black slip does the trick.
  • I really wanted to go here for lunch. It's right down the street from my office. But the line was ridiculous, so I headed someplace else.
  • I spent way too much time on Photoshop today figuring out how to do one specific thing. I mean, it's good that I learned something, but not good that it took so long.
  • Today's crock-pot curry meal was a fail. Well, not a total fail. It was edible. But I do not recommend making this recipe.


 Gap dress (for under $10), handmade scarf, Urban Outfitters cardigan, Madden boots

Awesome
  • That "someplace else" I had to go to for lunch had a Scoutmob deal going on. Hooray for half-off a pulled pork sandwich! (And I saved half of it for lunch tomorrow. Win!)
  • I made this pasta for lunch last Sunday, and it was a big win.
  • I won my first giveaway! I can't wait to get some goodies. Thanks, Dotty!
  • Lots of friends are coming out for tomorrow's concert. Seriously, this is going to be one of the most memorable moments of my life. I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment