Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 16: Sneaky

I wasn't trying to be sneaky by leaving this top to the second half of the 30 for 30, it just worked out that way. But the nice thing is, now it's like I have a new top for the second half. Boo. Yah. And I got all creative and tied it. Whoa. It's getting real.

Have you been wondering what's going on with my Give up/Take on project? No? Oh, well, I'll update you anyway.

June's Give up/Take on was a half-fail. I did pretty good on the no-shopping thing (I admit I bought underwear (gasp!) and bought, and quickly returned, a swimsuit) and pretty terrible on the exercise everyday thing.

And I think, maybe, I know what the problem is. I didn't have a plan. Or I was just lazy. Or a combination of the two. Either way, making it my monthly "Take on" was a bit premature. I need to made it more organic.

I haven't decided yet what July's "Give up/Take on" will entail. I know, I know. I'm a few days late. And I'll be even later until I figure out what I want to do. K? K.

Have a happy 4th of July, all!

 Gap top and jeans, Old Navy boots and necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment