Monday, July 25, 2011

Seven

Here they are. My first pair of designer jeans. I'm such a proud mama.

Now, for those of you who don't know, my husband works in denim. No, that doesn't mean I got these for free. But he did buy one of those daily deal coupons for a local boutique so that I got them pretty much half off.

But he knows denim. So I let him help me pick them out, and we settled on this high-waisted boot cut style. The cool thing? I'm not supposed to wash them. Like, for a year. Sound strange? It's true. I'm supposed to let them develop their own "wash story" through wear and tear, not tumble dry low. (Ha! See what I did there?)

And so I guess I'll be styling these a lot and watching their wear evolution through my outfit photos. Pretty cool, huh? Oh, and they fit like a dream. I guess now I know why people invest a lot of money in their denim. It only makes sense for someone like me; I can wear jeans everyday at work if I like, so might as well get some great quality, right?

 Banana Republic top, Seven for all Mankind jeans, Mossimo wedges, Gap scarf, F21 locket, Mango blazer (bought in Spain in 2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment