Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 23: Skirt

This is not a skirt. Oh, snap! It's a dress. This dress, actually. But I successfully fooled you into thinking it was a skirt, right?

I wore this on Friday. Totally not a Friday outfit, I know, but I just felt like dressing up a bit. Being a little dressed up makes me feel more confident.


As for July's Give Up/Take On?

Give Up: Sleep. Let me explain. I'm giving up "sleeping in." I've had unproductive mornings simply because I tend to sleep in until I have just enough time to get ready and get out the door. Well, for July, I've been getting up 1-2 hours earlier than need be. What do I do with that time? Exercise, prep for dinner, whatever. I just miss the days when I was productive in the mornings, so I'm trying to get back into that routine.

Take On: Reading. Not reading in general, but reading specifically a book. Focusing on one book to read and finish. Want to know what I'm reading? "The Neverending Story." No foolin'. Hubs claims it's his favorite book ever, and I bought him a hardback copy for Christmas a couple of years ago. Now I'm finally taking the chance to read it.

Do you have any challenges you're taking on this month?

H&M top, Banana Republic dress and leather bracelet, Mossimo wedges, F21 belt, gifted, handmade bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment