Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Flare

What is this, middle school? I thought JNCO's went out, like, ages ago.

Well, I thought I'd give some flares a go anyway. And, you know what? I dig 'em. Fortunately, if I didn't like them, I only paid $15ish for them on sale at Gap. (Yeah, I'm a bit addicted to the sales at Gap.)


This was Saturday, when hubs and I had breakfast in the Mission (yum to Pork Store), cappuccino at Four Barrel Coffee and a visit to The Common to pick up the hubs' custom made--in California!--Taylor Stitch shirt.

It's pretty cool that he got to pick out his own fabric and collar style (club collar) and such. Their trademark? The bottom button on the shirt is grey.

 Gap top & jeans, Old Navy scarf & bag, F21 sunglasses, Urban Outfitters sandals


As of right now, Taylor Stitch only makes men's apparel (they're about to dabble in denim!), but every time we drop in, I remind them that I'm waiting to be able to get my custom-made shirt dress.

But, if you're a dude who likes checking out sweet, custom-made duds, you should check out this shop. Plus, the guys are really nice.


Above check out some photos of The Common, where you can find Taylor Stitch shirts and order your custom-made shirt.

Below see some weird girl posing by a very happy looking door. Can you tell I hadn't showered in a couple of days in these photos? (Hint: How I fix my hair is always indicative of whether or not I've showered recently.)

No comments:

Post a Comment