Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 18: Fencing

This was a great day, and I think my punchy outfit well represents how great I felt. This was last Friday (yes, I'm a bit behind in my posting).

I enjoyed a leisurely breakfast with one of the coolest ladies I know. (She was cool enough to snap these photos for me.) The hubs came to meet me and some of my coworkers for lunch, and we sat by an open window with the warm summer breeze blowing in. Got off work early ('cause the boss said we could) and meandered downtown before heading to a friend's house for ladies night: take-out Thai and a movie.

All in all, a great Friday.

And all in preparation for a nice anniversary weekend, which you'll hear about later.

Old Navy top and scarf, Gap jeans and sandals, Frosted Willow (Etsy) earrings 

No comments:

Post a Comment