Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 20: Shoot!

You can't really see it, but I'm wearing this adorable necklace with a little camera charm, given to me by Peggy, a really cool style blogger. A while back, she organized a little blogger meet-up and gifted us all these necklaces, just 'cause! She said she tried to find something that would represent style bloggers. A camera seems about right, Peggy. Thanks for being so thoughtful!

I finally got to wear it this week and felt a little more whimsical throughout my work day.

Is anyone else just pleased as punch that it's a four-day work week? I think happy hour is in order for my Friday afternoon.

 Gap dress, Old Navy tank and jacket, Prana leggings, Banana Republic shoes, Target bracelets, gifted necklace (from this lovely lady!)

This 30 is just rushing by, don'tcha think? It just seems easier this time around, and I'm loving that.

Oh, and I've figured out my Give Up/Take On for this month, but I'll have to fill you in later. K? K.

Glamour shot much?

No comments:

Post a Comment