Sunday, July 3, 2011

The first 15

So happy to be halfway through my second 30 for 30. This has been even better than the last 30 for 30 challenge for me. Maybe it's because I'm feeling more confident about my style. Maybe it's because I like the pieces I picked better this go around. Last time many of my outfits just weren't me.

This time it just feels right.

What I've learned so far:
  • I only need two jackets in my life: a denim jacket and a jacket for when I'm wearing denim on the bottom and don't want to go denim-crazy.
  • Hot pink is indeed my new favorite color. (Never thought I'd say that.)
  • One necklace can make all the difference.
  • The key element in my style aesthetic is comfort.



Happy halfway to all the other 30 for 30 remixers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment