Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 25: Bag

See that guy with the big trash bag walking behind me? I wonder what's in it.

Anyhoo, you get another not-boring collage today. That's what happens when hubs is the photographer. He does not like photos, y'all. Taking them or being in them. (Can you tell?) So it's really cool of him to give in to me when I beg him to take my photos.

Just kidding; I don't beg. I just sorta say, "Guess what time it is?" And I begin to pull my camera out of my bag. He sighs a little and then does it. Because he's sweet like that.

I'd love to chat more, but I have a sushi dinner to get to and then the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2" midnight showing to attend. Peace out!

 Old Navy top and boots, Urban cardigan, Banana Republic pants, F21 locket

No comments:

Post a Comment