Saturday, July 30, 2011

Surprise

Guess what?

Come on, guess!

Gap top, jeans & City Flats, Homako necklace

OK, I'll tell you.

I'm blogging from my home state of South Carolina! (Admittedly, these photos were taken in SF. No, my parents home isn't identical to mine.)

My dad and I pulled off a great surprise for my mom: me showing up to hang out for a long weekend visit. Dad picked me up at the Charlotte airport (it's much cheaper) and after a huge traffic jam, followed by a detour, we made it home to surprise my mom, who was really excited.

She's a teacher, so I wanted to make sure to make it back to visit before her semester started. I'm looking forward to our shopping trip tomorrow! (You'd better believe Target will be one stop.)

I had the chance during my travels to try out my new NOOK, which I'm really enjoying. Has anyone read The Hunger Games? The sub-$5 price on Barnes & Noble convinced me to try it, after several recommendations from friends. I'll let you know what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment