Sunday, July 24, 2011

Maxi

I'll admit I've been slack posting since the end of the 30. So sue me. Or don't, because I really don't have the time to be sued right now. And that seems like a lot of hassle for lack of blogging.

OK, enough silliness. I bought a maxi skirt, but you already know that. It was on final sale at Gap, with an extra 50% off because they're crazy, so I grabbed it for under $10. That way, I won't feel guilty if it doesn't get a lot of play.

But I think it will because I really like it. And it has pockets. I didn't think I'd end up with a pocketed maxi skirt, so that's an added bonus, for sure. Also, I finally wore my Renegade Craft Fair necklace. Isn't it just adorable?

 Gap top and skirt, Homako necklace, Minnetonka mocs

I'm loving Homako's Etsy shop. It was down a while during the craft fair, but now it's back up and I'm eyeing some of the lovely jewelry. I especially like the Oragami Rope necklaces.

I'm excited to catch you up with what I've been up to lately, and particularly about my first pair of designer jeans. But all of that will have to wait, as I've got to get ready to get some tapas with a friend.

Later, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment