Monday, July 18, 2011

Day 26: Slow

Though I've been really slow in getting these 30 for 30 outfit photos posted, I'm already done with the challenge. But I promise not to blog-celebrate till each and every photo is posted.

Did anyone else see HP7.2? It was sad to say goodbye to my magical friends; It's been a swell run. You know, this movie definitely isn't my favorite. My fav remains "The Prisoner of Azkaban." But it was a lot of fun seeing the film with a crowded theater at midnight, everyone super excited to see it all go down.

 Gap top, Urban cardigan, gifted jeans and earrings (from Africa. The earrings, not the jeans.), Madden boots

OK, off of Harry Potter and on to fashion, of course. I'm embarrassed to tell you how many articles of clothing I've acquired since the shopping ban. The good news is it was all either gifted (thanks to the hubs) or super cheap on sale (I got a full-length black skirt that I'm really excited about). And I'm keeping my eye out for goodies showing up for the fall.

Has anyone seen these desert boots at Old Navy? I might have to go check them out.

One last question for you all. I'm considering getting an eReader. I've got the money saved up, but don't know which one to choose--if any. Does anyone have any recommendations? Nook? Kindle? Kobo? Something else? I'd love your input!

No comments:

Post a Comment