Thursday, July 28, 2011

Wrong Shoes

I love this cute little top I got from--you guessed it--the Gap sale rack. (Seriously, guys, I need another shopfast.)

Problem is, the shoes look rather terrible with this outfit. Even the hubs thought they weren't quite right. Lesson learned.

Well, my Barnes & Noble Nook just arrived in the mail today, and I'm so excited to get started on it. I added several free books and bought one for under $5, just for good measure. It's so tiny! I wasn't prepared for how small it was. Once I've given it a go I'll give you some more details on how I like it. For now, I'm just excited to carry around several books in a little tiny electronic device.

 Gap top, Seven for All Mankind jeans, Urban Outfitters boots, Banana Republic bag, F21 sunglasses

One of these days I'm going to figure out how to find more time for this blog so I can fill it up with more interesting content. Since I blog for work, it's a little difficult to figure out how to do that. But soon, my friends, this blog will be more interesting. Promise. Till then, you just get to look at my mug:

No comments:

Post a Comment