Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 22: Rickshaw

Local businesses throw great parties. I went to Rickshaw Bagworks' 4th anniversary party and it was just lovely. There was a food truck with free (for the first 50 or so) food, free drinks, yummy ice cream, and friends. And, of course, we had a chance to check out the cool bags.

The funny thing is, I went to the same party last year. The company's 3rd anniversary party. And I still have a $20-off coupon from it. Supposedly it never expires, so I think I should start thinking about what I want.

I already own Chrome and Timbuk2 bags. What can I say? I like carrying my stuff.

I dig this yellow bag, but it might also be cool to customize my own bag, or even bring in my own material ('cause they let you do that).

Old Navy top and bracelet, Gap cords, Madden boots, necklace purchased in Guatemala


I am way behind in posting my 30 for 30 pictures, but just know that I've been keeping up.

And now, some photos from the Rickshaw party:

Happy 4th, Rickshaw!
Stuff to make bags
It's a warehouse, manufacturing floor, office + retail store!
Where they cut out the patterns for the bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment