Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 19: Three

This weekend, I celebrated three great years with this guy:

Photo by the awesome Mabyn Ludke.
We're classy all the time.

Celebrating year one with disgusting year-old cake topper. I do NOT recommend this silly tradition.

Celebrating year two on the Santa Cruz beach boardwalk.
This year we decided to celebrate by staying in town. 1) Because a weekend a way is too expensive, y'all, and 2) We already live in a really cool city with things we love to do together. Why leave?

So here's to my husband, the guy who take photos of my outfits even though we're in public.



Day 19 was a good day for many reasons, but mainly just because I got to spend the whole day having fun with this guy.

(Trust me, he likes me, even if there's no photo evidence of it.)


See?? That's almost a smile! He's almost enjoying himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment