Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 28: Fall

What? Did we skip the rest of summer? Friends, I know that San Francisco summers are cooler than usual, but I had gotten a little used to the beautiful scooting weather. Remember the days during this 30 for 30 when I could wear this dress without leggings, boots, a cardi and a scarf? Well, gone are those days. Hopefully they visit again soon.

Either way, I suppose it was fun to experiment with the hot pink dress and some layers. I'm less than thrilled with the results, but that's how the 30 for 30 goes. You win some, you lose some.

I'm thinking I should revisit getting a pair of Warby Parker's. I should be able to get a huge discount after insurance, which will make them really cheap Rx frames. Or I could just go with full price and save the insurance for a different pair of sturdy frames. That's been my one worry about WPs, after all: the sturdiness. Has anyone had any experience with them?

I sure am asking you a lot of retail advice this week.

Oh, and I'm leaning toward the Nook. My mom brings up a good point about checking out library books. And we all know I'm much to cheap to always purchase a book. I'd much rather borrow when possible. 

 Old Navy dress and boots, Prana leggings, Gap cardigan, gifted (from Venice) scarf, H&M bracelet, gifted (from Africa) earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment