Monday, April 11, 2011

Done With Tights


No outfit photos today. When I left the house I liked my outfit. By the end of the day, I didn't. Why's that? It's the tights.

I know tights are big in the style blog world. It seems like just about everyone has some We Love Colors legwear. Some of my favorite fashion bloggers sing the praises of tights and wear them often, like What I Wore Today, Love, Life, Lace, Blue Collar Catwalk, and lots more except I'm too sleepy to go seek out more posts with tights.

Well, I just can't do it anymore. I can't wear tights. The very name suggests discomfort, and my wardrobe is pretty much always about being comfortable. (Thank the Lord I get to dress casual at my new workplace!)

So I quit. I quit wearing tights. If you've been paying attention, you'd know that I've rarely worn them on this blog, so it won't be that much of a sacrifice. But unless someone can suggest some miracle tights to me, they're just not worth the trouble.

And that ends my no-tights manifesto. Very deep material tonight, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment