Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Cakeums

Well, hey there! And a Happy Good Friday to ya. I'm so happy I got the chance to go to my church's Mandy Thursday and Good Friday services this week. And tomorrow's Easter Vigil. That's a lotta church. It's a good thing I like it.

It's my family, really. I love so many people here in this city, and many of them I've found due to City Church.

American Eagle top, Urban Outfitters cardigan, Gap jeans, Banana Republic boots, Old Navy scarf

In other news, I'm going to attempt to make this for the Easter dinner we're having with our neighbors and friends. Well, not for dinner of course, for dessert.

The hubs has given up gluten for a while, so I thought a gluten-free, rich, chocolaty cake would fit the bill. Yum.

Also, I'm going to be bringing a lot of asparagus to the Easter party. Because it's delicious.


Happy Easter, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment