Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Final Sale

Today was packed at work. It felt like I sat down at 9am and didn't look up from my computer till 6:30pm. And I was productive! Churning out content like it's my j--oh, right.


In other news, I bought this top from the Gap the other week. For like $10. Final sale. Maybe a bit of a risk, but I love the tab collar. (I don't know if that's what it's actually called. Anyone know?) Goes well with my new-found menswear inspired looks. Plus, the peachy orange hue is on trend for the Spring, right?

Remember the bootcamp I started? Well, it went swimmingly last week, and then I started experiencing scooter problems this week. The bootcamp is kind of far away from my apartment (too far to walk and too long to ride on the train at 6am), so when the scooter is out of commission, it's too much hassle to get there. But don't worry, I got an "at home" workout plan that my instructor sent me.

 Gap top, Banana Republic cardigan and shoes, gifted jeans, F21 bracelet, Guatemalan ring


But it does bring up a good point. I don't really like it when I have to travel just to get to my workouts. Ever since I started working out consistently, I always had a place to go that was convenient. While living with my folks I had a membership at an women's gym that was on my way home from work. In grad school I used the school gym. Now I either run right from my front steps or go to 24-Hour Fitness, just about a 5 block walk away from home.

This bootcamp is slightly inconvenient.

I'm not giving up, but I will have to wait until Reba (the scoot) is back up and running. Till then, guess I'll be getting up early tomorrow morning to do some at-home weight training!


No comments:

Post a Comment