Thursday, April 21, 2011

Yes, I Know What Time It Is.

It's time to DANCE!

Or at least it was a couple of hours ago.

 Gap sweater and socks, Banana Republic boots, gifted jeans, H&M scarf

Watch this and tell me you don't want to dance, too:


Amazballs?!

(Sorry, Gwyneth Paltrow just said that on "Glee" and something in me wanted to repeat it.)

That's where I was tonight. Watching the amazing Go! Team perform. And they really are a blast to watch. You can't really tell from the following blur-fest, but the lead singer, who calls herself "Ninja," is super fit. I want her workout routine. I mean, other than bouncing around on a stage every night for several months.

So I danced my booty off and had a blast with my friend at the concert. I don't usually stay up this late on weeknights anymore, but this was a good exception.

And I think my boots are now sufficiently broken in due to all of the dancing.


Did I mention we were in the front row? Also, there was a banjo. And melodica, harmonica, steel drum, typewriter (!), two drum kits, several guitars, hammered dulcimer, and electronic gadgets. And the cool thing is the Go! Team actually works in all of these weird instruments quite well.

It was a blast and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment