Saturday, April 30, 2011

Gettin' Down on Friday

No matter what I do, that silly Rebecca Black song gets stuck in my head every single Friday. It's silly.

This was a great week. For lots of reasons. Many of which have to do with the fact that I love my job.

Last night (Friday night) I had a lovely dinner at a girlfriend's house with some other wonderful ladies. It was a great time of catching up with each other.

And then this morning (Saturday) I joined two friends for a spin class--the first one I've taken in a long time. And while I don't particularly like working out with other people, I think I can get behind working out, or at least going to the gym with, a few friends. Hopefully I can convince them that they had as much fun as I did.

 gifted top, Banana Republic cargoes, Gap sweater, Target flats and earrings, gifted scarf

A while back I was on the search for some legging jeans or pants, and I was getting really frustrated that my calves were too big for most of the styles I tried. (I'm just so buff, ya know?)

Well, while I was on that search, I stumbled upon these cargoes at Banana Republic and reduced, but not by much, so I passed them up.

And wouldn't ya know it? I stepped into BR this week and I saw these beauties on sale. With an additional 40% off sale items. So I swiped them up. It was meant to be. I didn't have cargo leggings on my to-do list, but I should've, because these are pretty great.


Hope everyone's having a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment