Friday, April 15, 2011

This Scarf Flies Business Class

The hubs is back from Hong Kong. And he brought me this scarf, along with a few other goodies. Including culottes. Yes, culottes. They're actually like pajama culottes. He knows how much I love putting on pajama pants as soon as I get home from work. He calls then my "fat pants."

 Gap top and socks, Old Navy skirt, Madden boots, gifted scarf, F21 earrings


So today on the way to work I was walking behind this woman wearing some really cute oxfords with a ballet flat twist. I was tempted to ask her where she got them from, but then I saw tissues or some kind of bandage on her heels. Like she needed them because the shoes are so uncomfortable.

No, sir.

Comfort's a huge deal to me when it comes to my shoes. Not only because I do a lot of walking in the city, but also because, since I started distance running, my feet have been super sensitive. So now I have to find cute yet comfortable shows.

On that same note, the hubs and I were walking around downtown this evening and I stopped so I could drop into the Aeorosoles store. The husband was quick to say to me, "Do you see the average age of the people in this store?" implying that Aerosoles are for old ladies. He might be right. But this lady needs comfortable shoes and, goshdarnit, if I have to resort to old lady shoes, I will! (As long as they're cute.)

Needless to say, I didn't find anything. Maybe I'll check out Clarks this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment