Thursday, April 7, 2011

Steal From Your Husband, Part Deux!

It's been a weird week. Tuesday night Chip left to fly to Hong Kong. Yesterday morning I locked myself out of the apartment--awesome, since my husband's gone. Then a car ran a stop sign and nearly ran into me while I was driving my scooter.

Also yesterday the power went out for a couple of hours at work and we just sat around and chatted and laughed. And then it came back on and we all went back to our computers. Just a weird week. Not a bad week. In fact, I've have a great week. Just... weird.


One thing about taking daily photos of my outfits: I notice when I need to change something up. Like yesterday. I wanted to wear husband's button-down denim shirt, but couldn't figure out how I wanted to style it. The scarf wasn't great. And just plain with the necklace needed some color.

And then I remembered this long vest. Perfect! I am really digging this look. And husband is planning on getting rid of this shirt. (It's in his "to sell" pile.) So I think I might steal it indefinitely.

 Martin & Osa top, Old Navy scarf, Gap jeans, Soda shoes, F21 necklace, gifted vest

No comments:

Post a Comment