Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Follow Me To Work

Today I thought you'd enjoy something different, so I took along my camera on my walk to work (about 2 miles). I don't walk every day. Sometimes I take the scooter. But today husband had Reba, the scooter, so I walked it.

Oh, and I dressed super casual today for work because at lunch we had our monthly company BBQ. Yet another reason while I love my new job. Enjoy the tour!

 Gap top, Urban cardigan, gifted jeans, Minnetonka shoes, Old Navy necklace (have you seen the cute accessories at Old Navy?)

The day starts with a walk through this door. This is the basement exit of my apartment complex. Creepy, huh? We call it "the hobbit door."

This is the view down the street from my apartment. Welcome to foggy San Francisco!

I made  quick stop at this (blurry) coffee place. It's actually a nightclub called "Azul," but the front part of it (through that little door below the martini glass) turns into one a to-go cafe that serves my favorite coffee, Blue Bottle.

Ready to roll with coffee in hand.

The end of my street intersects with Market Street, one of the main roads. If I turn right, I head toward work. If I turn left, I'll end up at the Bay in just a few blocks. I love living in a city surrounded by water.

After another turn and a mile more of walking, I end up here, at work. No, I don't work outside, but I do work immediately across the street from this lovely little park. This is where we had our BBQ and played Bocce ball. (I won the first game, by the way.)

That's all, folks! G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment