Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"It's Business Time"


 Gap top, J. Brand jeans, Urban cardigan, Madden boots, H&M necklace

Blog, meet chambray shirt. Chambray shirt, blog. When I put on this outfit, husband said I looked very "business-like." When I defensively asked what he meant, he said he meant it in a good way. I'm digging it, too. So that last pose is my business pose. Apparently I mean business when looking at my watchless wrist.

And I got a compliment at work, too, so I'd say this outfit wins. I can't wait to see what else I can do with the chambray top.

Yesterday was husband's last day before his Hong Kong trip, so we had a spontaneous happy hour date. Here's to happy hours with cheap appetizers that we make into our dinner. Yum!




* Ten points if you know where I got the blog title.

No comments:

Post a Comment