Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fashion To-Do List

After the 30 for 30 Challenge was over, I got to thinking about my style and how I should plan out what I buy. Not that I wasn't before, but I often find myself frustrated thinking of those closet staples (i.e. a trench coat and a chambray button-down) that I didn't save money to buy, or those trendy with classic possibilities pieces, like oxford wedges (but probably not in that bright blue) and a statement necklace.

So I've started to make a "Fashion To-Do List." (I'm only calling it a "Fashion To-Do List" for the purposes of the blog.

So enjoy this visual representation of my to-do list so far. (Yeah... I love making lists.)


Fashion To-Do List:

  • Trench coat
  • Statement necklace
  • Oxford wedges
  • Chambray button-down shirt
  • Peter Pan collar top
  • Floral dress

I'm sure there's more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment