Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I Did Not Wear This Hat to Work Today

But I wanted to wear it to take some photos.

Well, the husband returns from Hong Kong tomorrow. I'm not sure what time, but I"m pretty excited to have him back. Although I will say that I've enjoyed having the place to myself. 


It's Wednesday--pretty much Thursday since it's nearly midnight here. What does that mean? Well, not much except that the weekend's coming up. Yay, weekend!

Today I unexpectedly got to attend a convention for work, ad:tech. There were some useful booths, but mainly we went for the swag. Like back massagers, key ring flashlights, and squishy frogs. Hubs says he's bringing back surprises for me from Hong Kong. So I got him some surprises from ad:tech. I'm sure my surprises will compare with his. :)


 Gap top, cords, and top, Madden boots, Urban hat, F21 ring

No comments:

Post a Comment