Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tis The Season...

...to buy boots! Let me start this off by saying that my latest purchase was not an impulse buy. I've been watching these boots at Banana Republic. I even tried them on once, but just wasn't sure. I've been wanting to get some lace-up brown boots but just wasn't sure if these were the ones.


And wouldn't you know it; I walk into Banana the other day and see the sign "Take an additional 25% off of sale items." Well, I just had to snoop around. And I came across these lovely lace-ups again. With my size being one of the few left.

They were already marked down 50%, and I got an additional 25% off of that. On the shoe-trying couch across from me another girl was trying the same boots on wearing the same red cords as me (you know the ones). So I took the hint and bought the shoes.
 Gap blouse, Urban Outfitters cardi, Old Navy denim leggings, gifted scarf, F21 bangle, Banana Republic boots

So I'm thinking early Spring is just a good time to buy boots. Everyone's clearing out their winter stock. And living in San Francisco means I pretty much can use boots throughout the year. Besides, I think these are very Spring-friendly.


Aside from my new boots, another thing that's making me happy today is my souvenir SF Giants World Series Champs cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment