Monday, April 18, 2011

There's a LIVE Mouse in Our Office

The joke was supposed to be that I work for an internet start-up so we have lots of COMPUTER mice, but no REAL mice.

But it got lost in the badness of the joke.

Anyway, now we do have a real mouse. It's gross because we'll come to work in the morning and there will be tiny pieces of mouse poop on our desks. Ew. I know. But the mouse is too shifty and quick so we haven't actually done anything about it yet.


And today I actually saw it. With my own two eyes. It was a tiny furry ball of quickness dashing across the carpet.

And that's the news at work.

 Gap cords, Cotton Basics tank, gifted (from Hong Kong!) top, gifted (from Syd!) scarf, Target ring, Madden boots

In other news, the husband said the other day, "Maybe I'll do the '30 for 30.'" No. Joke. He said that. I will NOT forget that he said it when the Spring 30 for 30 comes around. (Anyone know when it's a-comin'?) He has a ridiculous amount of clothes--He works in the industry, people--and it's gotten so that he doesn't actually have space to store it all.

So he thought maybe he'd try just 30 pieces for 30 days to see what he can consolidate. (He actually consolidates quite often, but he has a lot.)

Ok, so that's about it. I'm going to try to convince my husband now that I'm not feeling well so he should take me to go get some ramen. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment