Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Long Day

 F21 tunic & necklace, Urban cardigan, Target leggings, Madden boots

Yesterday--Monday--was a long day. It started with bootcamp at 6am (which has left me walking like a weirdo all day because I'm so sore) and ended with getting home from class around 9:30pm. Have I mentioned I'm taking a magazine editing class at the community college? Man, community college classes in California are cheap. So cheap that I can't help but take a class or two.

But it made for a long Monday. But a good Monday.

Tonight husband leaves for Hong Kong. You heard right. Hong. Kong. He's going for work. It's really exciting because it's his first overseas trip for work. And his first trip to Asia. Jealous? Yeah, me too, but I got over it because I know we'll go to Asia together someday.

Anyway, kids, it's seriously time for bed because I've got bootcamp again in the am.

P.S. Think I might be giving up the old Wordpress account to blog exclusively here. Maintaining two blogs on two different platforms is just too much. And silly.

P.P.S. Because husband will be gone for over a week, I might revive the "Steal From Your Husband" series, first seen here. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment