Monday, January 31, 2011

30 for 30 Picks

Finally February is upon us. And that means it's time for Winter 2011's 30 for 30! I've watched for two seasons as the world of style bloggers remixed their wardrobes. And I've thought: "That looks like fun!" So this time, I'm joining in the fun.

And here are my 30 picks.


7 Tops (from top to bottom, left to right)
Long-sleeved grey thermal: Delia*s    Short-sleeve blue ruffle blouse: Banana Republic    SS Beige woven henley: Gap    SS turquoise Tee: Alternative Apparel    3/4-sleeve blue henley: Gap Navy blue-and-red-striped pleated LS top: gift    LS purple cowl neck top: Gap

2 Cardigans
Grey 3-button: Target    Brown open-front: Gap

2 Sweaters
Olive green baggy V-neck: Gap    Black cowl neck: Gap

2 Tunics
Black plaid: Target    Denim: Gap


6 Bottoms
Black leggings: Prana    Grey cords: Gap    Red cords: Gap    Dark skinny jeans: Gap    Light skinny jeans: Target     High-waisted flares: J. Brand

2 Dresses
Burgundy striped sleeveless: Old Navy    Blue striped 3/4 sleeve: Old Navy *

1 Vest
Grey heather: Converse via Target

1 Poncho
Grey embroidered: Da-Nang **


5 Pairs of Shoes (Clockwise from top left)
Sneaks: Converse    Congnac boots: Madden    Lace-up boots: Restricted via Piperlime    Printed flats: Toms    Leopard flats: Target

2 Jackets ***
Denim: Old Navy    Olive green military: Gap


So that's it, then. Most of these pieces were chosen haphazardly out of panic that it was the 31st of January and I had yet to finish selecting my 30. But I think that's OK. It'll make it interesting, right?



* Apparently, it's the season of the stripes for me. Instead of ignore my predilection, I decided to embrace it and see how I can have fun remixing two striped dressed and one striped top with all the other pieces.

** "Did she say poncho??" Yes, I said poncho. I bought it kind of on a whim from HauteLook with a credit I had and have yet to wear it. What better time to incorporate such an interesting piece into my wardrobe than during the 30 for 30?

*** I reserve the right to add heavier jackets when necessary, purely because I ride a scooter to work most days and don't want to freeze my little tush off if these two jackets prove inadequate, k? K.

No comments:

Post a Comment