Sunday, January 30, 2011

Finding the Right Angle

It took me a while to find the right shot when I was taking these photos. In the end, this first one was my favorite. Welcome to where I park my scooter while I'm at work! 

In fact, she's got a brief cameo in this first shot. And yes, I do ride the scooter with my super wide-leg jeans on. Sometimes it proves challenging and I have to swing my leg out wide before putting it on the little scooter platform, to avoid snagging the cuff on any scooter parts. 

But that was more than you needed to know. I'm going to shut up now and just let you see what I wore this day.




Striped top: Gap    Cardigan: Banana Republic    Blazer: Mango (from my semester in Spain)    Jeans: J. Brand    Boots: Madden    Scarf: gift (Thanks, Syd!)    Tiny flower pin: from a boutique in Savannah, GA with crafts from SCAD students

This blazer is possibly the best article of clothing I own. I bought it way back in Spring of 2004 while I was studying in Madrid, Spain. I bought it at the Mango outlet (YES those exist over there) for something like 10 Euros. And it's been with me all these years. I think it'll make an appearance in the 30 for 30...

No comments:

Post a Comment